Why am I so Excited When My Family Exercises?

It has really been a long while since my last post, Away from Home on My First Holiday Tour. I had a great time then as we stayed in pet-friendly homestay in Yelagiri. 

Hope you also recall the post My Walks Make Me Physically and Mentally Stimulated. It was written before Yelagiri tour. The reason I talk about it now is that it has been over three months since I went on a long walk. Reason? My paws hurt from boils, which at first was not a bother but soon all my paws were infected and I found it difficult to walk. My walking sessions lasted hardly 5 minutes in the first month and now, with some improvement, the session lasts for about 20 minutes. I think mom will write a post on all that and my skin allergy as well. 

Since, my walking sessions got cut short, I have more time on hand. After returning from the short walk, I love to visit the terrace and unwind. Mom and Dad practice Taichi and other workout in the terrace while I relax. 

Not long back, I used to interfere my family's workout sessions at home. Now, I merely watch, which they cannot bear to watch. Mom was looking at those photos today and I wanted to share them here. 

I love the yoga mats they use. I always feel it is my rightful possession but these guys are too stubborn. 

One day, father was trying to do Downward Facing Dog yoga pose. 

Should I do Upward Facing Human Pose mom?
One day, father was happily trying to use my bed for his ab exercises. I wanted to mark my protest. So...
The best way to stop my dad...
Sometimes, the family does Tyson squats. But why cards please?

Does dad think this is playtime?
I soon realized why cards were needed. Tyson squats was interesting to watch but I didn't appreciate the fact that I was not allowed. 

I got involved in a day or two. But, I was just given one card.
Let's play it fair dad...
Sometimes, all three of them would get into action at the same time. They would not even invite me to join them.
They have not even taught me out to make an online purchase...
Suddenly, it dawned on me that among family members invitation is never really necessary.
Hope you realize we are a pack
There are more at home that I would love to have a share of.

None of these is pet-friendly

Some days, nothing works. Those are the times, I pretend that it hardly matters.
Hope they are walking towards me with a deal...
Oh, thinking back, all those days were nice as I was always getting involved in all their activities. I am sure my paws would get better soon so I can spring into action.

Do you want to know what mom learnt? You may want to check this post for the reasons behind dogs interfering with their human families workout.

Comments

Popular Posts