Is There A Silent Fight Going on For Alpha Status? - Part 3

Hope you read 'Is There A Silent Fight Going on For Alpha Status? - Part 1 and 

'Is There a Silent Fight Going on For Alpha Status? - Part 2'. 

Now it is time to analyze how I feel about mom.

Mom is a bundle of emotions; one moment she is head over heels in love with me and pets me so well. It is real fun chasing her around the chair. But sometimes she plays foul by going behind the barrier to escape my bite. But there are times when she hardly looks in my direction. Those are the times when she is busy with her work or in the kitchen preparing some dishes very urgently. 

Mom used to take me to terrace in the mornings. There were days when we could see the moon in the sky. 

Probably we should get back to sleep mom?

Sometimes, the sun will be shining bright.

Did you wake up late mom?
She shows me something interesting in the terrace.
Oh, the bird is so near the sun?

She was taking me to the terrace regularly despite her tight morning schedule. But these days we are not going to terrace because I kept eating everything I could reach for. So mom said she will take me to terrace only when I start behaving properly.

When mom is with me, she always has her phone with her to capture me on her screen. I think I am the most photographed member in the family. It sort of feels nice. 

Have you got my tail on the screen mom?
On one occasion she took my selfie and told me that I looked beautiful. 
Oh no, it looks like an Aadhar photo
I feel bad when mom goes out. In fact I protest when everyone of the family members goes out. Only they don't listen to me. But yesterday, when mom was wearing her shoes to go to terrace to practice Taichi, I felt very bad. 
Mom, you care more about the photo than my emotions?
Mom can be a great company when she chooses to be. I love when she takes me to terrace but don't appreciate when she stops me from going for the bricks. 

I love her shawls very much but don't appreciate when she refuses to share them with me. 

I love the food she makes for me but don't appreciate when she does not share their food with me. 

Mom is wonderful like Big B. 

So, what about dad? You got to wait till my next post please. 


Comments

  1. In between December 23th and 2nd February I could realise Chezhi is grown up well. Hope that it is not due to overfeeding. It's a natural growth, provided she's been taken care properly.
    Madam, I place on record my sincere appreciation about your write up as well as your Photography talents.
    Great going. Good to know that you are nurturing and taking care of her to the best of your self interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir, Chezhi has really grown up well. Thank you very much for your concern about her growth in natural way sir. Yes, we ensure that she is not overfed but on a couple of occasions when I had to gradually increase her intake, I made a mistake of overfeeding and she vomited. Now I am doubly careful while increasing her intake.

      Thank you very much for your appreciation sir. I am honored. I also take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Chezhi and the blog. Such support keeps me motivated to stay on track.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts