My Most Recent Dog Bed And Skin-Friendly Too

I often revisit some events from the past; particularly the ones that concern the human family's sofa, which for a long while was mine as well. I loved it for a couple of reasons. It was comfortable for me and most of the times I got to lie down and place my head on a family member's lap. 

And how many picture-worthy moments as well....

Actually, it was a bamboo sofa and then family put some cushion on it. Ever since I started using it, I was always happy to share it with my family. Never did I realize they would come up with a different plan in the future.

Puppy beds have always made me nostalgic. I loved My New Bed, the very first one so much that I was adamant using it despite outgrowing it. 

I would pretend to be asleep and not hear them...
It took a while and a couple of truly tailor-made beds and my growing inconvenience in squeezing inside my first bed that I made a switch over. I did enjoy all those beds but I liked sofa the best. 
I think my sweetest of dreams were born here...
It is bad that not everything you grow with also grow along with you. I became a bit taller, tall enough for the sofa to not accommodate me anymore if I stretch. 
You should have foreseen and bought a bigger sofa guys
Yes, I have grown.
Standing does not seem to require too much of a space though.
My family tried to dissuade me from using the sofa. I stood my ground...and then followed an unannounced battle of wills.

Contrary to the belief by the family that I was free of skin conditions but for the infection still in the paws, I started experiencing some issues in the skin again. This made the family more determined in getting me out of the sofa so I can have more space to stretch myself.  

So the first thing to go was the cushion at the back of the sofa. Since, I didn't listen to them, they believed removing the back cushion could make me listen. Again, I didn't mind one bit and hence they covered the back of the sofa with a bedspread so my back doesn't get hurt. 
I would never try something behind your back guys
It was a first round victory for me and the family had other plans. They removed the seater as well. So, it was plain bamboo furniture. As earlier, I still got onto it and as earlier they felt I might get hurt and placed another blanket. They believed it would still not be comfortable and hence I would be discouraged. Since I wasn't, they had to at least provide me with a pillow to rest my head on. 
Is this called family support?!
So, I won the second round. Needless to say I felt elated. But, I didn't expect what was to follow and it was a thumping victory for the family.
My sofa world turned upside down...
Hope you recall my opening statement in the post. I was feeling nostalgic.
Dogs or humans, life is great when you are little ones
I terribly missed my sofa time and also the nap resting my head on the lap of a family member. Nothing they tried could make me happy.
I understand what it feels to come down from top..
All the while, the family was browsing online for the best dog beds. The search seemed endless. They were also considering a bed that my birth sister had, which I loved very much. Hope you read the post A Perfect Siblings' Session. Here is a picture from the post.
Yet another moment of nostalgia...
Family almost made up their mind to go for this. Then they had second thoughts...and third...and fourth!!! After considering various aspects, the family decided on one particular adult dog bed that was available online. Mom checked with her niece who recommended to go for it. So, it arrived one fine day. 

Big B started fitting the pieces. I knew it was for me and decided to ignore.
You did not even consult with me guys...
The dog bed was fixed and in place. I refused to sit on it. Then the family placed my bedspread and encouraged me with so much love that I had to listen to them.
But I will be missing your lap pillow guys
The family seemed to have thought about it, I mean the lap pillow. So, they managed to support me till I felt comfortable.
Is this called tough love?
I got used to it. In fact, I like it. The only issue is that I can't share this with my family. Once I got comfortable using this beautiful dog bed my family put the sofa back in position.
I don't think this is fair play...
Kindly visit this page to get more information on the dog's bed including its price. 

Bow Boww came home and she loved the bed as well. 
Do you want to know the story behind it Bow Boww?
Some things never change though...just like the terrace space; ok, at least for the time being. 
No tricks here please

Comments

Popular Posts