I Stretch for My First Victory

Ever since I was brought to My New Home, I had my eyes on the sofa. Not that it is an attractive piece of furniture but my people always sit there except when they play with me. It seems mom and dad love sitting on the floor while Big B always sat on the chair before I came home. However, Big B sits on the floor whenever he makes me sleep. Since I often pee in the living space, they chose to sit on the sofa more often. 

One day dad told mom that they should sit on the floor regularly so I will feel more comfortable. Yes father, you are right. I love it when you guys sit on the floor with me. But I love it more when I am allowed on the sofa. Of course, they decided to not let me on the sofa till I was potty trained. It was either on their lap while on sofa or on the floor. When will human parents learn that we puppies have our way of finding solutions to challenges they pose?

I decided to grow faster....tall enough that I would be able to get up on the sofa all by myself. 

So, I decided to do my stretches. Which place can be the most appropriate than this dummy that dad uses for his martial arts practice?

It is a two-in-one moment. I get to stretch and I can lick the dummy as well...

I wanted a good support system to help me. So, I worked on the sides of the chair where the canes were close enough to hold me.

Keep trying girl...

Mom thought I was trying to reach for her shawl on the chair. You can't be more wrong mom. I am stretching to achieve my first victory.

Come on girl, you can do it...

Mom took me to terrace and I got a bonus - another place to stretch.

Mom, don't you feel guilty wearing shoes while I am barefoot?

"Forget the shoes; I have come with a purpose." I tell myself. So, I climb further up.
 
Mom wanted to click; so I posed. Glad she is not the selfie type

Mom got down to go. So I had to climb down.

It's okay, there is always tomorrow

I had a good stretching exercise today. So I was shocked to see what mom and Big B ate without sharing with me.

They claim it is salted pista. So? Wonder if they have left any for dad

It's okay. I am producing results nevertheless. When I settled to sleep, mom, dad and Big B saw that I had outgrown my bed. "Oh, Chezhi has grown. She has to adjust to lie in the bed. We need to change it fast." I can hear them say. 

They thought I was asleep

Now that they sympathized with me, it was much easier than I had imagined to achieve my first victory. Actually, it is a step towards victory.

At last, I'm on the sofa

Now I know what it feels like to sit on the sofa. It seems mom and dad wanted a cane sofa while Big B wanted a stylish cushion sofa. It seems cane is good for health. But in due course, they had to place some cushion on that. How I wish Big B had succeeded in his wish!

Anyway, I am glad I got a 'self-promotion'. But it is super cold up here. I had to tuck in my arms and feet.

It's sleep time guys 

What did mom learn today?

Today's Lessons

Doctor had warned that puppies do not have height perception and hence they may try to jump from any height as they are scared of heights. Never take this warning lightly, particularly when you take your puppy to terrace. 

Contrary to what many believe, puppies can be given foods with salt said the doctor. He also said that moderation is the key. Be it salt or fruits, excess feeding is always toxic. 








Comments

Popular Posts