Is There a Silent Fight Going On for Alpha Status? - Part 2

Hope you read 'Is There A Silent Fight Going on For Alpha Status? - Part 1.

Now is the time to analyze my relationship with family members. Naturally, I am starting with Big B.

Big B spends a lot of time with me when he is at home. He plays with me a lot. He never scolds me even when I get super mischievous. When my biting gets real bad, he leaves the place and returns after few minutes to be with me. 

Big B is the one who takes me to those rooms where entry is restricted for me. He carries me inside the kitchen when mom cooks. He carries me to their bedroom where mom works on her computer and asks mom to give me a hug between work. He often tells her while she works, "See, Chezhi wants you".

You are a great pal, I will be for you as well
Be it the morning as he is getting ready to start for his practice or between his workouts he has some moments for me. Those are very special to me as I love the way he talks to me during those busy moments.

I don't know how to say I love you so much

True, he often checks his mobile, watches tennis on television and listens to some music while at home. But he does most of these with me around. So, we are always a team and I look up to him whenever I need some support to pacify mom when I get real naughty. He is really the right fit for Big B role.
But the jeans he wears are hard to bite
Big B also has a friend who comes home to visit us. And the three of us have super fun. It is great to get an opportunity to socialize. When Big B's friend comes home, they take a lot of pictures with me and it is interesting to pose for photos.

I love Big B's morning hug.

I love it when Big B teaches me new games.

I love it when Big B supports me when I am down.

I love it when Big B puts me to sleep by placing his hand gently over my face.
Oh you are so good Big B
So do I love Big B the most? Wait till I analyze my relationship with mom and dad in the upcoming posts.

Comments

Popular Posts