Big Brother's New Experience...Mine As Well - Part 2

Hope you read Big Brother's New Experience...Mine As Well - Part 1.

The day after I got injected was the first time I was taken to terrace. On the same day, mom and dad had to go out to attend a function. That day, they say, was Saturday and more importantly, it was Christmas. I know because couple of family friends sent some cake to the family, which the family did not even share with me. But that was not the worst part.

Mom gave me breakfast...no, it was not the worst part either. She got busy giving instructions to Big B, who seemed to know everything even before she finished saying. That is why I love Big B. He believes he knows a lot...just like me. 

I slept in a while. When I woke up, it was just me and Big B at home. Where are the others?

I don't see them anywhere around...

May be they are out shopping...they should be back any moment. No, I was wrong. 

But Big B took great care of me. He sensed my hunger, gave me lunch. He sensed my feeling to relieve and he took me to the balcony. 

Then, suddenly, things got difficult. I had loose stools and I was literally pooing all over the living area. Big B called mom the first time I had loose stools for instructions on what to do about it. "Clean it, of course" mom told him I suppose. 

May be she gave an instruction or two. I was curious to see what Big B would do. Will he clean it? Can he handle it as mom would do? Above all, will he get mad at me? Those were the thoughts racing in my mind. 


 I cut a sorry figure on my first day alone with Big B

I wanted to help him by hinting at those places where traces of poo can be seen.


Oh, in the corners as well...I feel bad

Big B did a great job really. Soon the place was spot-free and the best part was that he did not get angry with me. 

Above all, he held me on his lap, made me feel comfortable and put me to sleep.


Oh Big B, I can't love you more

Mom and dad had not returned even after I woke up. I got anxious. Big B sensed my anxiety, called mom and put her on speaker. Oh, I was happy to hear her voice. Then dad spoke on the phone. Oh, I felt joyful hearing him speak to me. They promised to return in few minutes. 

They did indeed. Dad lifted me and I licked all over his face. He did not mind my feet on his white shirt that he wears to his clinic. Once he put me down to start to his clinic, I tugged at mom's dress and I bit so hard she thought I was going to tear it. 

I had loose stools again. Mom got worried and called the doctor. She was informed that it could be bacterial infection and that I needed to be given some syrup. The doctor also suggested some home remedy. I liked neither. But they worked great and I felt good. 

Mom held me on her lap and I slowly drifted to sleep.


You missed me mom? 

That night, after dad returned home, I was hoping he would give me a lap-time as well. But no, he seemed to have other plans.


This feels nice, I appreciate it

What did mom learn today (technically speaking, 'that day')?

Today's lessons

Doctor told that there are four things to look for in a puppy's poo. They are:

Form: Poo should be firm and well formed.

Color: The color of the poo should be medium brown to dark brown. The color is subject to change when you try different diets.

Odor: The odor of the poo is mild

Mucus: Check if the poo has mucus in it.

Doctor also told that going by today's experience it is clear Big B meant it when he said he wanted to have a puppy. 

Comments

Popular Posts