Chezhi and family bond - The Voice of Every Chezhi the World Over

Every morning

You give me a hug and a kiss

You do your workouts

And give me some exercise

You have your bath

And give me my breakfast


You start for work

And be gone for hours together

You return completely exhausted


You feed me my dinner

And you have yours


You kiss me good night

Before you hit the bed.

Again next morning

You give me a hug and a kiss

And the routine goes on…


***I know I am only a part of your world

But to me, you are my only world.***

 

Your caring hands have more warmth than

The comfy bed you have made for me

Your hug means more to me than

The rug you have laid out for me


Licking your face and hands

Gives me more happiness than those

Boxful of toys you bought for me


Playing with you brings out in me

Happiness in its truest form


Seeing you glad makes me happy

And your worries make me sad


I love the food you give me

Because it carries your scent


Your old apparels

Are my treasures


Your morning greetings and smile  

Make my day radiant 


My nights darken when you say good night

To let me sleep on my own


I start expecting your return

Right from the moment you step out of the 

house

***Because, though I am only a part of your 

world

To me, you are my only world.***


Whenever I feel sleepy

All I want is your lap...


Or your hand...


Or just a small place on your outfit...

I am not after luxuries
I can sleep on a sack

I don't crave fancy toys
I am happy with a rope and a ball

My love is unconditional
And my goal is simple
Yes, I just want to be your best buddy.


- By pets all over to their human families




Comments

Popular Posts